Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

Flick - Free Character Rig

Hello everybody,
I've recently worked on that pirate girl as all of you may have noticed. I've now given her a name. It's Flick :)
So I decided to publish her under a creative commons license!

There are still some issues Denny Lindberg mentioned. I will correct them these days and update her. I will let you all know and provide a new version! Inbetween you can watch into this file and have fun with it!

Here is the link: Flick_v.01.1.blend

A few videos about her!





4 Kommentare:

  1. Wahou ! just incredible ! Thanks for sharing your talents ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. would like to donate your papercraft model?
    it is for a 4 minutes short movie film that i want to show on movie festivals.
    anyway im on miltonyukio2@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great work! I saw your other characters on YouTube. I would love to use some of your work in a massive project of mine.

    Visit my site at:
    http://pho.vze.com

    Contact me there and we can start our communication from there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great work! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see more.

    AntwortenLöschen